Sunday, February 6, 2011

On Another Note...Or Two

I've updated my portion on the "About Us" tab. Mine used to read as:


"When I'm not blogging, I'm either sleeping, eating or working out to lose 40 kilos/88 pounds be hotter than Shakira!"

Now, it's slightly different...^.^


I also managed to take a picture near Miami on Saturday, and I didn't even have to leave France!

Yes. You read that correctly. I took a picture near Downtown Miami while in France.


"But...how is that possible, Barb? Miami is clearly in the United States!"

Here's how:





This glorious view is actually the window display of a tanning salon in the city of Mâcon. It is called...Miami Sun.




Yes. Cheesy. I know. But not all of Mâcon is cheesy! Just look at this mirror image reflected on the Saône river that I captured on my little ol' camera!



Mâcon, by the way, also has the oddest version of petit crème coffee that I have EVER seen: the expresso, rather than being served in a large cup with a sizeable amount of milk in a small pitcher, was presented in a shot form alongside a miniscule cup of steamed milk. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it...





And I just like these pictures. 'Nuff said.






Barb the French Bean

4 comments:

  1. How adorable. I love the one of your feet with the flower.

    Oh, and congrats on the weight loss! At least someone I know is keeping up with the resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures....and you look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb