Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Un Petit Mot from French Bean

Bonjour à tous! Bienvenue à notre blog!

Well, here I am. My hands tremble with excitement after a dear friend and I finally made the decision to create a blog together! I suppose that she will introduce herself shortly...

For now, I tell you that I am a die-hard Francophile, and this love stems from many years of studying the French language, culture and from (briefly) living in La Belle France. ^.^

I regret not having blogged about my experiences while I was a teaching assistant in Dijon; I shall recount them as memories in future posts along with other tidbits and thoughts.

I thank you for reading my nervously-typed first post!

Until next time,
Barb the French Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb