Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Coffee Bean's First Post

Hola! Welcome to our blog!

I cannot believe that Barb and I have actually started our own blog! It is too surreal, but very exciting. :)

At the moment, I really do not have much to say, except that I will probably be using Spanish words, gibberish, psychological terms, and other words that come to mind in my future posts.

(Don't worry I'll translate most of it).

I can't wait to post up more stuff, but for now I bid you farewell.

Thanks for reading,
Hanny the Coffee Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb